Diversity Roundtable MembershipJoin DRTCI!
We offer two types of memberships. Individual ($50 per year) or Group (up to 4 people, $150 per year). Choose your membership type below:
Roundtable membership currently includes leadership representatives from corporations, manufacturing, government agencies, staffed professional societies/associations, trade associations, educational institutions, legal, and non-profit organizations.
Membership in the Roundtable includes access to local best practices information, networking with local leaders in diversity, free monthly meetings with engaging guest speakers and workshops/ tools that you can use in your own workplace and beyond.
We look forward to having you as a guest to learn more about the diversity challenges and opportunities within the Central Indiana area.
Benefits of Diversity Roundtable Membership
- Monthly meetings with opportunities for networking & professional development
- Members Only Area of DRTCI.org with membership lists, speaker presentations, and diversity tools
- Convenient, centrally located meeting site
- Access to diversity professionals
- Invitations to Diversity Roundtable special events
- Opportunity to apply for grant funds
- Minimal annual membership fee
- Opportunity to raise the level of diversity competency across Central Indiana
Members Companies Represented:
Citizens Energy Group NCAA University of Phoenix Erie Insurance USA Funds Duke Realty
State Farm Honda Manufacturing Inc. Indianapolis Public Schools Girls Scouts of Indiana
Meyer-Najem Star Media/Gannett IUPUI Depauw University Eli Lilly RCI Hirons Advertising
Pearson Education Peace Learning Center Indiana Historical Society Butler University
Ice Miller Duke Realty Duke Energy Eitlejorg Museum Kroger Indiana Historical Society
International Center of Indianapolis Ogletree Deakins Finish Line Peace Learning Center
Wishard Health Services United Way of Central Indiana Pope & Associates Damar
...and many more amazing organizations!